Hi Andrew,

Many Apache projects already have Github integration.  Chukwa also has
Github integration.  Pull request can be integrated into JIRA, i.e.
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CHUKWA-783

This allows code review process to happen at per line level on Github, or
comment on JIRA for summary of the activities.  Micro comments are squash
away.  The final commit is always happening on Apache git rather than
Github.  Therefore, there is no disabling required for pull request.
Primary activity is still on JIRA, and Github is only a supplement to make
line by line code review easy.  Overall user experience is better than RB
or Gerrit in my opinion.

regards,
Eric