I went ahead and turned off JIRA notification for all the "other" jobs I
could find, if you see more than one Hudson email from now on feel free to
ping me or turn it off yourself. The jobs are also still running, just not
JIRA commenting anymore.

I did also add the native nvn args to Hadoop-trunk-Commit, feel free to
append more stuff as desired.