Thanks Akira and Eric for the feedback and help here. Our gap between
target commits (http://s.apache.org/JpE) and fixed commits (
http://s.apache.org/vJB) are much smaller now (from 37 to 15) for 2.6.4 in
passed week due to everyone's hard work.
I hope we can reduce the gap to be 0 in the coming week. In the mean while,
the branch out effort for 2.6.4 will wait for vote result of 2.7.2 for the
next step.

Cheers,

Junping