There’s a bunch of stuff that needs to happen at the Jenkins level:

* Kill off the JDK7 trunk builds for HADOOP, HDFS, MAPRED, YARN
* Remove JDK7 from pre-commit for HADOOP, HDFS, MAPRED, YARN

One thing that needs to happen in the Apache Yetus project:
* Wait until YETUS-369 has been written and committed to re-enable JDK7 for
pre-commit  (This effectively means that *ALL* JDK7 testing will *ONLY* be
happening in the regularly scheduled builds)

One thing that really should happen in the Apache Hadoop project:
* Remove JDK7 from trunk Dockerfile

I’ll start banging on this stuff over the next few days.