Hi Allen,

+1 overall for the proposal.  Thank you for doing this.

A few minor notes on the content of the report:

It looks like Failed junit tests removes the "org.apache" prefix, but
Timed out junit tests does not.  If possible, it would be nice for this to
be consistent.

The naming of log files with "patch" might potentially be a source of
confusion, because this is running against the current source tree, and
there is no additional patch in play.

Since the log file paths are long, it can be hard to pick out exactly the
one you want.  I realize that we won't be able to re-create the nice HTML
tabular formatting, but is it possible to put a short name before each
link so that it's easier to scan the list?

--Chris Nauroth