Thanks Jason and Junping for the comments! I will update the spreadsheet
for HADOOP-13362 and YARN-4794.

As for continuing 2.6.x releases, please see the discussion in the "[DISCUSS]
2.6.x line releases" thread. Sean, Akira and Zhe all expressed interest in
additional 2.6.x releases. I started this thread based off of that
interest. I understand there is a burden to maintaining a large number of
branches. I am not sure what the community's end-of-life policy is, but
maybe we can issue a warning with the 2.6.5 release stating when we will
stop maintaining the release line. This at least gives users some time to
make migration plans to a newer version.