There are 5 JIRAs by my count that are missing release notes, which isn't
that bad but could of course be improved. Four of those I had already
checked earlier and forgot to follow up, and they were very minorly
incompatible (affecting private APIs) or mistakenly marked incompatible.

I'm not too concerned about the shaded minicluster since it's a new
feature, this is an alpha, and we have an IT test against the shaded
minicluster. Multiple files with the same name are actually also allowed by
the zip standard, so it's not clear if there is a functionality bug.

Could I get some additional PMC input on this vote? The most critical issue
in my mind is the missing LICENSE on that one new artifact. If we end up
spinning a new RC, I'll also handle the missing release notes that Allen
mentioned.

Thanks,
Andrew

On Sun, Jan 22, 2017 at 10:45 PM, Allen Wittenauer <a...@effectivemachines.com