From: Eric Badger <ebad...@yahoo-inc.com>
Sent: Wednesday, March 15, 2017 2:06 PM
To: Junping Du; Steve Loughran
Cc: common-dev@hadoop.apache.org
Subject: Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Hadoop 2.8.0 (RC2)

All on MacOS Sierra

Verified signatures
  - Minor note: Junping, I had a hard time finding your key. I grabbed the keys
for hadoop from
http://home.apache.org/keys/group/hadoop.asc and you had a key there, but it
wasn't the one that you signed this commit with. Then with some help from Jason
I found the correct key at
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/hadoop/common/KEYS. So it would be
nice if those were in sync.
Compiled from source