Thanks for taking 2.7.4 over Konstantin!

Regarding rolling RC next week, I still see that there are 4 blocker / critical
tickets targeted for 2.7.4:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/issues/?jql=project%20in%20(HDFS%2C%20MAPREDUCE%2C%20HADOOP%2C%20YARN)%20AND%20priority%20in%20(Blocker%2C%20Critical)%20AND%20resolution%20%3D%20Unresolved%20AND%20%22Target%20Version%2Fs%22%20%3D%202.7.4

<https://issues.apache.org/jira/issues/?jql=project%20in%20(HDFS,%20MAPREDUCE,%20HADOOP,%20YARN)%20AND%20priority%20in%20(Blocker,%20Critical)%20AND%20resolution%20=%20Unresolved%20AND%20%22Target%20Version/s%22%20=%202.7.4>.

We should get closure on them. https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HDFS-11742
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HDFS-11742> definitely was something
that was deemed a blocker for 2.8.2, not sure about 2.7.4.

I’m ‘back’ - let me know if you need any help.

Thanks
+Vinod