Thank you very much Varun Vasudev, Wangda Tan, Daniel and all the folks who
helped in getting this feature in this level.

Starting with my +1 (binding).

# Tested a 5 node cluster with resource profiles enabled/disabled (feature
is disabled by default)

# All apis added are marked as Unstable/Evolving (very few)

# There is no compatibility break with older versions (we have added UT
cases also to ensure same)

# Performance tests were done using SLS and also with some tight loops unit
tests. There is no much regression with current trunk.

# Latest jenkins +1 on YARN-7013 for whole branch code.

# Verified old RM UI and new YARN UI (newly added resources could be seen
easily)

Once again thanks all the folks who helped in getting this feature. Kudos!

Thanks

- Sunil