+1 (non-binding)
It would be really nice to have Docker to try different features of Hadoop
(like HA, Federation Enabled, Erasure coding…), which will helpful for both
developers and users.

Thanks,
Bharat

On 9/13/17, 11:31 AM, "Eric Badger" <ebad...@oath.com.INVALID> wrote:

    +1 definitely think an official Hadoop docker image (possibly 1 per major
    or minor release) would be a positive both for contributors and for users
    of Hadoop.

    Eric