Thanks Andrew for setting up this release.

+1 (non-binding)

I built from source on Mac OS X 10.13.1 Java 1.8.0_111

- Deployed on a single node cluster.
- Deployed a ViewFS cluster with two hdfs mount points.
- Performed basic sanity checks.
- Performed DFS operations(put, ls, mkdir, touch)

Thanks,
Mukul