Yeah, consistently failing nightly builds are just burning resources.
Until someone starts working to fix it, we shouldn't keep submitting
the job. Too bad; I thought build times and resource usage were
becoming more manageable on branch-2.

If anyone has cycles to work on this, the job is here [1]. -C

[1]: https://builds.apache.org/job/hadoop-qbt-branch2-java7-linux-x86/