    - basic sanity check of NN, RM UI

Thanks,
Ajay

On 6/2/18, 12:45 AM, "Shashikant Banerjee" <sbaner...@hortonworks.com> wrote:

    Hi Yongjun,

    I am able to see the list after logging in now.

    Thanks
    Shashi

    From: Yongjun Zhang <yjzhan...@apache.org>
    Date: Friday, June 1, 2018 at 9:11 PM
    To: Gabor Bota <gabor.b...@cloudera.com>
    Cc: Shashikant Banerjee <sbaner...@hortonworks.com>, Hadoop Common
<common-dev@hadoop.apache.org>, Hdfs-dev <hdfs-...@hadoop.apache.org>,
"mapreduce-...@hadoop.apache.org" <mapreduce-...@hadoop.apache.org>,
"yarn-...@hadoop.apache.org" <yarn-...@hadoop.apache.org>
    Subject: Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Hadoop 3.0.3 (RC0)

    Thanks for the feedback!

    Hi Shashikant, I thought I have made the filter visible to jira users, now
I changed it to be visible to all logged-in users of jira. Please let me know
if you can not see it.

    Hi Gabor,

    Good question. I forgot to mention, I have tried to add tag earlier, as
step 7,8 9 in
    https://wiki.apache.org/hadoop/HowToRelease, but these steps seem to not
push anything to git. I suspect step 4 should have been run with --rc-label ,
and checked with Andrew, he said it doesn't matter and often people don't use
the rc label.

    I probably should mention that the build is on commit id
37fd7d752db73d984dc31e0cdfd590d252f5e075.

    The source is also available at
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/hadoop/3.0.3-RC0/

    Thanks.

    --Yongjun

    On Fri, Jun 1, 2018 at 4:17 AM, Gabor Bota