IMHO dump the docs from the beta release as well. anyone on an
alpha/beta release should move on to a GA release and beta1 should
have been API frozen compared to GA.

3.1.0 was labeled "not ready for production" in its release notes[1].
Seems that means 3.0.3 is the stable3 release?

Speaking with my HBase hat on I'd rather "current" from the sitemap
point at a version folks could reasonably expect HBase to run on top
of. Unfortunately, I think that would likely be 2.9.1 due to ongoing
issues[2].

[1]:
https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/8313e605c0ed0012f134cce9cc6adca738eea81feccea99c8de87cd9@%3Cgeneral.hadoop.apache.org%3E
[2]: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HBASE-20502