Seems to be an INFRA issue for me:

1. I downloaded a sample jar file [1] + the signature from the
repository and it was ok, locally I verified it.

2. I tested it with an other Apache project (Ratis) and my key. I got
the same problem even if it worked at last year during the 0.3.0
release. (I used exactly the same command)

I opened an infra ticket to check the logs of the Nexus as it was
suggested in the error message:

Marton

[1]:
https://repository.apache.org/service/local/repositories/orgapachehadoop-1183/content/org/apache/hadoop/hadoop-mapreduce-client-jobclient/3.1.2/hadoop-mapreduce-client-jobclient-3.1.2-javadoc.jar