Hi, all!  I want to let you know that Cloudera is planning to host a contributors meetup on June 26 at our Palo Alto headquarters.  We're still working out the details, but we're hoping to follow the format that Oath and LinkedIn followed during the last two.  Please feel free to reach out to me if you have a topic you'd like to propose for the meetup.  I will also be reaching out to key folks from the community to solicit ideas.  I will send out an update with more details when I have more to share.

Thanks!
Daniel