Hi, all!

I am glad to let you know that we are organizing
Hadoop Contributors Meetup in China on Aug.

This could be the first time hadoop community meetup in China and many
attendees are expected to come from big data pioneers, such as: Cloudera,
Tencent, Alibaba, Xiaomi, Didi, JD, Meituan, Toutiao, Sina, etc.

We're still working out the details, such as dates, contents and locations.
Here is a quick survey: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/Y99RT3W where you
can vote your prefer dates and locations if you would like to attend - the
survey will end in July. 21. 12PM China Standard Time, and result will go
public in next day.

Also, please feel free to reach out to me if you have a topic to propose
for the meetup.  Will send out an update later with more details when I get
more to share. Thanks!

Cheers,

Junping