Thanks all who helped to verify and vote 3.2.1 release! I am concluding the
vote for 3.2.1 RC0.

Summary of votes for hadoop-3.2.1-RC0:

7 binding +1s, from:
--------------------------
Sunil Govindan, Brahma Reddy Battula, Steve Loughran, Elek, Marton, Weiwei
Yang, Naganarasimha Garla, Rohith Sharma K S

10 non-binding +1s, from:
-------------------------------
runlin zhang, Thomas Marquardt, Santosh Marella, Anil Sadineni, Jeffrey
Rodriguez, zhankun tang, Ayush Saxena, Dinesh Chitlangia, Prabhu Josep,
Abhishek Modi

1 non-binding with +0s from:
Masatake Iwasaki

and *no -1s*.

So I am glad to announce that the vote for 3.2.1 RC0 passes.

Thanks everyone listed above who tried the release candidate and vote, and
all who ever help with 3.2.1 release effort in all kinds of ways.

I'll push the release bits and send out an announcement for 3.2.1 soon.

Thanks,
Rohith Sharma K S