Thanks Brahma for putting this up,

+1 (binding).

* verified the signature and checksum of source tarball.
* build from source tarball with native profile enabled on CentOS 7 and CentOS 8 with OpenJDK 8.
* build documentation and skimmed the contents.
* ran example jobs on pseudo-distributed cluster on CentOS 7 and CentOS 8.
* ran example jobs on 3 nodes docker cluster with NN-HA and RM-HA enblaed on CentOS 7.

Masatake Iwasaki