+cc: common-dev@hadoop.apache.org

1) Does your project support JDK 15
(b) No, but we plan to support in future.

2) Have you tested JDK 16 EA Builds ?
(b) No, but we plan to test JDK 16 EA builds in the future

3) Do you find the emails/communication sent as part of Quality Outreach
useful ?
(a) Yes

4) Any libraries/tools that should be added to the Quality Outreach
program:
I can't think of anything.

5)  Please provide any feedback on the Quality Outreach program:
The program helps me as a reminder to work for supporting recent Java releases.

Thanks and regards,
Akira Ajisaka