+common-dev@hadoop
Prashant,

I am inclined to revert the Ozone announcement on the Hadoop website.
Sorry, but it looks like it removed a few older Hadoop release
announcements (Hadoop 3.3.0 release)

For the Hadoop community, I think it would be a good idea to add a news
announcement section to declare Ozone (as well as Submarine) have
successfully spun out of Hadoop.