I would be fine with a discussion and vote on relaxing some checkstyle
restrictions.

Regarding line length, my personal preference is to leave it at 80, but 80 is
arbitrary and I would not oppose 100 if that's what people want.

Another one that I think should be relaxed is the limit on number of arguments
to a method. I understand that a ton of arguments makes a method messy, but I
find it irritating when I add an argument to something that is already over the
limit and I get penalized for it. The ones I have seen are all constructor
methods.

-Eric

On Thursday, May 13, 2021, 10:10:27 AM CDT, Sean Busbey