hey.

the post error is a consequence of the first one - so that doesn't matter;

I've clicked on a few runs and this seems to be specific the H0 slave - which
might be misbehaving...

other clue seems to be that other executors are experiencing some load; but on
that node nothing happens - most likely because it errors-out.

https://ci-hadoop.apache.org/computer/H0/load-statistics
https://ci-hadoop.apache.org/computer/H13/load-statistics

I would suggest to disable this H0 slave and/or check it.

cheers,
Zoltan