Seems there are some issues with the shaded client as I was not able
to compile Apache Spark with the RC
(https://github.com/apache/spark/pull/36474). Looks like it's compiled
with the `-DskipShade` option and the hadoop-client-api JAR doesn't
contain any class:

➜  hadoop-client-api jar tf 3.3.3/hadoop-client-api-3.3.3.jar
META-INF/
META-INF/MANIFEST.MF
META-INF/NOTICE.txt
META-INF/LICENSE.txt
META-INF/maven/
META-INF/maven/org.apache.hadoop/
META-INF/maven/org.apache.hadoop/hadoop-client-api/
META-INF/maven/org.apache.hadoop/hadoop-client-api/pom.xml
META-INF/maven/org.apache.hadoop/hadoop-client-api/pom.properties