Hi all,

I find for any new comment on a pull request (PR), it will get auto-posted
to the JIRA as comments. As we are moving to GitHub for code reviews, the
JIRA is more about the problem definition, discussion on solution and
design. Comments happening in the PR are likely scoped to the
implementation and can become stale quickly. Auto-posting those comments
back to JIRA makes the JIRA too verbose.

I propose we disable this auto-posting along with the QA report by
GitHub bot. The comment section in JIRA will be more concise and easier to
revisit.

Thoughts?