it does, but i'm not sure if there is a single module where you can ask for
it and get the full list.

For that verification project I've got I may declare more poms as
dependencies so can do the aggregate scan there. this would also let me run
maven dependency -verbose, save the output to a file and see what is there.
would let us define lists of libraries we don't want in distributions