Hi,

The EC2 scripts will boot Cloudera's distribution for Hadoop. Currently they
boot our distribution of 0.18.3, but 0.20 support should be ready pretty
soon now. Here's a list of what patches are in our newest 0.18.3
distribution:

http://archive.cloudera.com/cdh/testing/hadoop-0.18.3+70.CHANGES.txt

-Todd