Greetings,

It's time for another Hadoop/Lucene/Apache"Cloud"  Stack meetup!
This month it'll be on Wednesday, the 30th, at 6:45 pm.

We should have a few interesting guests this time around -- someone from
Facebook may be stopping by to talk about Hive :)

We've had great attendance in the past few months, let's keep it up! I'm always
amazed by the things I learn from everyone.

We're back at the University of Washington, Allen Computer Science
Center (not Computer Engineering)
Map: http://www.washington.edu/home/maps/?CSE

Room: 303 -or- the Entry level. If there are changes, signs will be posted.

More Info:

The meetup is about 2 hours (and there's usually food): we'll have two
in-depth talks of 15-20
minutes each, and then several "lightning talks" of 5 minutes. If no
one offers, We'll then have discussion and 'social time'.  we'll just
have general discussion. Let net know if you're interested in speaking
or attending. We'd like to focus on education, so every presentation
*needs* to ask some questions at the end. We can talk about these
after the presentations, and I'll record what we've learned in a wiki
and share that with the rest of us.

Contact: Bradford Stephens, 904-415-3009, bradfordsteph...@gmail.com

Cheers,
Bradford