On Mon, Sep 14, 2009 at 11:25 AM, Samprita Hegde <samprit...@gmail.com> wrote:

> @ Matt,
>   I have done all the steps that you have mentioned. Can you please tell
> what are the next steps that I shoudl do?

I just noticed this was directed at me.  Sorry for the delayed response.

I'm assuming at this point, that you are able to connect to the gmond
port 8649 and see a complete XML description of the state of your
cluster, e.g.

$ telnet <gmond node> 8649 | grep '<HOST'

should output a complete list of the hosts in your cluster.

To get the web console, you need to pick a machine to install the
ganglia meta daemon (gmetad) and the front-end PHP scripts.  You need
to make sure the firewall rules allow you to make a TCP connection to
port 8649 of your gmond machine.

For more details about installation and configuration, take a look at
our wiki page....
http://sourceforge.net/apps/trac/ganglia/wiki/ganglia_gmond_configuration

-Matt