Dear Huy Phan and others,

Thanks a lot for your efforts in customizing the WebDav
server<http://github.com/huyphan/HDFS-over-Webdav>and make it work for
Hadoop-0.20.1.

After setting up the WebDav server, I could access it using Cadaver client
in Ubuntu without using any username password. Operations like deleting
files, etc, were working. The command is: *cadaver http://server:9800*

However, when I was trying to mount the WebDav server using davfs2 in
Ubuntu, I always get the following error:
"mount.davfs: mounting failed; the server does not support WebDAV".

I was promoted to input username and password like below:
had...@hdfs2:/mnt$ sudo mount.davfs http://192.168.0.131:9800/testhdfs-webdav/
Please enter the username to authenticate with server
http://192.168.0.131:9800/test or hit enter for none.
Username: hadoop
Please enter the password to authenticate user hadoop with server
http://192.168.0.131:9800/test or hit enter for none.
Password:
mount.davfs: mounting failed; the server does not support WebDAV

Even though I have tried all possible usernames and passwords either from
the WebDAV accounts.properties file or from the Ubuntu system of the WebDAV
server, I still got this error message.

Could you and anyone give me some hints on this problem? How could I solve
it? Very much appreciate your help!

Best regards,
Zhang Bingjun (Eddy)

E-mail: eddym...@gmail.com, bing...@nus.edu.sg, bing...@comp.nus.edu.sg