Il y a 2 lettres inversées dans le nom

    Jean-Eric

________________________________
From: Jason Venner <jason.had...@gmail.com>
To: common-user@hadoop.apache.org
Sent: Tue, October 27, 2009 3:54:00 PM
Subject: Re: Problem to create sequence file for

If your string is up to 300MB you will need probably 1.3+gig to write it
1 copy in the string 600MB if your file is all ascii (strings store as
shorts)
1 copy in the byte array as utf8 1 to x3 expansion, say 600MB
1 copy in the on the wire format, say 700MB
possibly
1 copy in a transit buffer on the way to the remote file system, say 720MB
that adds up to 1.9g to -> 2.6g

Hopefully there are not more copies made ;)

Try setting your heap to 3 or 5 gig with a 64bit jvm.