On Sun, Nov 15, 2009 at 6:56 PM, Mark Kerzner <markkerz...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Oops, I just switched to 0.19. There is no .20 on the EC2 that I see. Can I
> risk it - I have few MR-specific thing - or go back to 0.18?

You can use 0.20 on EC2 using Cloudera's scripts.

I wouldn't necessarily recommend moving back to 0.18.3 at this point for new
development. For new projects, unless you have need for the absolute most
stable release, I'd recommend 0.20.1, which is being used successfully in
production by many organizations.

-Todd