Hi Usman/Mike,

This feature is slated for 0.21 (not 0.20.1)

We have not backported it into Cloudera's release of 0.20.1, though we'll
certainly consider doing so if there appears to be demand for it in the
community. Anecdotally we've seen that not too many people are using bzip2
since the CPU overhead is high enough that it's not worth the space savings.

-Todd