Hello All,

I am creating 2 files in the constructor of my reducer and I store the file
Handles as member variables. I write some data in these files for each call to
reduce method. For some reason the files are created but only the larger file
has data(The larger file is 400mb).The smaller file is created but no data is
written to it (The size should be around 4MB). I checked the hadoop
configuration and the buffer-size parameter is 4096.

I padded some 100MB data to the smaller file and than this file gets around
64MB data. I am clueless what is happening and if there is a solution to this.
Please share if you have faced similar problem or if you know the solution.

Thanks,
Parth Brahmbhatt