Hey Everyone-

I've been playing around with Hadoop and Hbase for a while and I noticed that
when running a program to upload data into an HTable I saw the output:

INFO mapred.MapTask: io.sort.mb = 100

Which is the default value, but in the mapred configuration on all machines in
my cluster I set this value to 250. Could it be that my program is not
accessing the configuration properly? Is that too large a value? Or is it most
likely just a foolish syntax error on my part?

Thank you very much, all input is appreciated.

Mark Vigeant
RiskMetrics Group, Inc.

This email message and any attachments are for the sole use of the intended
recipients and may contain proprietary and/or confidential information which
may be privileged or otherwise protected from disclosure. Any unauthorized
review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not an
intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy the
original message and any copies of the message as well as any attachments to
the original message.