Hi everyone,
I run multiple map/reduce jobs which are
chained together. The output of one map/reduce is the input of another.
There are also some integer valued variables which are outputted from
one map/reduce job and used as input in the consequent one. These
variables are got by summing up integer valued data having a certain
key in the reduce step.

My question was - what would be the
best way to share these several integer valued variables across
multiply map/reduce iterations? I don't want to write each of them to a
separate file in the reduce step and consequently read those files in
the next iteration of map/reduce.

Looking forward to all the suggestions