Hi Erik,

With four priority levels like this, you should just be able to use Hadoop's
priorities, because it has five of them (very high, high, normal, low and very
low). You can just use the default scheduler for this (i.e. don't enable either
the fair or the capacity scheduler). Or am I missing something about your
question?

Matei