Ye currently am using jobclient to read these counters.

But We are not able to use *webservices *because the jar which is used to
read the counters from  running hadoop job  is itself a Hadoop program

If we could have pure Java Api which is run without hadoop command then we
could return the counter variable into webservices and show in UI.

Any help  or technique to show thsese counters in the UI would be
appreciated  ( not necessarily using web service )

I am using webservices because I am having .net VB client

thanks

--
Nipen Mark