Ya with the hadoop_home stuff i was grasping at straws. My mini MR Cluster has
a valid classpath i assume, since my entire test runs (thru 3 mapreduce jobs
via the localrunner) before it gets to the mini MR cluster portion. Is it
possible to print out the classpath thru the JVMManager or anything else like
that for debugging purposes?

mb