I am learning how fair scheduler manage the jobs to allow each job share
resource over time; but don't know if my understanding is correct or not.

My scenario is that I have 3 data nodes and the cluster is configured using
fair scheduler with three pools launched (e.g. A, B, C). Each pool is
configured with '<maxRunningJobs>1</maxRunningJobs>.' Now the clients try to
submit 4 jobs (e.g. submitjob()) to 3 differt pools. For instance,

the first job is submitted to pool A
the second job is submitted to pool B
the third job is submitted to pool B
the fourth job is submitted to pool C

So I expect that the first 3 jobs will occupy the free slots (the slots should
be fool now.) Then the fourth job is submitted. But since the slots are full,
and the fourth job should also have a slot executing its job; therefore, the
third job will be terminated (or kill) so that the fourth job can be launched.

Is my scenario correct?
And if I am right, is there any key word searchable in the log to observe such
activites (the job that is being killed e.g. the third job)?

Thanks for help.
I apprecaite any advice.