Sorry, but where exactly do I include the libjars option?  I tried to put it
where you stated (after the DataJoinJob class), but it just comes back with
usage information (as if the option is not valid):
$ <p...@hadoop01:~/hadoop_tests$> hadoop jar
/opt/hadoop-0.20.2/contrib/datajoin/hadoop-0.20.2-datajoin.jar
org.apache.hadoop.contrib.utils.join.DataJoinJob -libjars ./samplejoin.jar
datajoin/input datajoin/output Text 1
org.apache.hadoop.contrib.utils.join.SampleDataJoinMapper
org.apache.hadoop.contrib.utils.join.SampleDataJoinReducer
org.apache.hadoop.contrib.utils.join.SampleTaggedMapOutput Text
*usage: DataJoinJob inputdirs outputdir map_input_file_format numofParts
mapper_class reducer_class map_output_value_class output_value_class
[maxNumOfValuesPerGroup [descriptionOfJob]]]*

It seems like it's not taking the option for some reason, like it's failing
an argument check in DataJoinJob - does that not use the standard args or
something?