JobClient.getClusterStatus().getMaxReduceTasks().

On Apr 23, 2010, at 10:34 AM, Farhan Husain wrote:

I actually wanted to mean number of tasktrackers. I want to set the number of reducers equal to the number of tasktrackers present in the cluster and I
want to determine the number of tasktrackers dynamically.

Thanks,
Farhan

On Fri, Apr 23, 2010 at 12:03 PM, Farhan Husain