Thanks for your answers.

I have read "hadoop streaming" and I think it is great, however what I am
trying to do is to run a C program that I have with its own data, and have
hadoop do the scheduling and make it run in multiple nodes as a distributed
system.

The process I need to do does NOT do map and reduce type of process, so what
I was thinking was either feed the C program to Hadoop or write a java
program that would call the C program and have Hadoop do its magic.

Thanks

Michael