On Mon, Jun 14, 2010 at 4:00 AM, Stas Oskin <stas.os...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi.
>
> Thanks for clarification.
>
> Append will be supported fully in 0.21.
> >

> Any ETA for this version?

Should be out soon - Tom White is working hard on the release. Note that the
first release, 0.21.0, will be somewhat of a "development quality" release
not recommended for production use. Of course, the way it will become
production-worthy is by less risk-averse people trying it and finding the
bugs :)

> Will it work both with Fuse and HDFS API?
>
> I don't know that the Fuse code has been updated to call append. My guess
is that a small patch would be required.

--
Todd Lipcon
Software Engineer, Cloudera