Hi, Arv,

Actually, several days ago, I deployed a system which is similar with your
requirements

In our cluster environment, since I have to run modified hadoop, we invoked
two namenodes, two jobtrackers, two trackers on each node, and as you
mentioned, two datanodes in single host,

What you have to do is that you should ensure there is no conflicts on the
port of datanodes occupy(modify the configuration files), and for assigning
separate disks , just set the different root directory of your HDFS, I guess
that you also have to run two namenodes just like we have done

Cheers

Nan