Hadoop / MapReduce Project Leader / Project Manager / Manager
Dallas, TX

A GTN Technical Staffing EXCLUSIVE!

Start November 1!  Our client is ready to move fast and fill this position.
We are working directly with the Chief Information Officer of this global,
Fortune 500 company, so you know it is high-profile!

The purpose of the initiative is to collect and store consumer behavior data
from a variety of structured sources (relational, Loyalty program-generated,
store transactions), and unstructured sources from corporate online
properties – and - structured and unstructured from third-parties.  The
project goal is to mine/explore/tap this data to provide valuable services
to consumers.  The services include recommendations, “offer-generation”
(next action), directing traffic to online partners, or just blatant
marketing.

REQUIRED:
You must have filled a leadership role on a Hadoop project / Hadoop
initiative

Don't delay, for IMMEDIATE consideration email resumes to:
denielle.wa...@gotechnow.com