Hi Ed,

Sounds like this might be a bug, either in MultipleOutputs or in LZO.

Does it work properly with gzip compression? Which LZO implementation
are you using? The one from google code or the more up to date one
from github (either kevinweil's or mine)?

Any chance you could write a unit test that shows the issue?

Thanks
-Todd

--
Todd Lipcon