I totally obey the robots.txt since I am only fetching RSS feeds :-)
I implemented my crawler with HttpClient and it is working fine.
I often get messages about "Cookie rejected", but am able to fetch news
articles anyway.

I guess the default "java.net" client is the stateful client you mentioned.
Thanks for the tip!!

Ed

2010년 12월 16일 오전 2:18, Steve Loughran <ste...@apache.org>님의 말: