Hello,

I've got a following problem - I'm extending HadoopTestCase to test some
functionality.
The test creates some files and directories in tmp directory, then performs
some actions, and fileSystem.exists() method is being used.
This works perfectly for files and under Windows also for directories.
The thing is that under Linux, when I'm checking for the existence of
/tmp/hdfs-test/to-copy directory (which is there physically), exists()
method always returns false.
Am I missing something? Do I need to do any additional configuration of the
LocalFileSystem being used in the test case?

Any help will be greatly appreciated.